A brief description of British Future’s new paid internship is available below, please also see attached document for fuller details.
New independent non-partisan thinktank British Future is looking to recruit an ambitious individual interested in a 6-month paid intern position with a small, friendly and dedicated team seeking to involve people in an open conversation, which addresses people’s hopes and fears about identity and integration, migration and opportunity, so that we feel confident about Britain’s future.
The intern will support the organisation in the delivery of projects across communications, strategy, relationships, administration and events with attention being paid to the professional interests of the candidate.
Appointments of six months will enable the postholder to gain experience delivering projects while learning about a range of issues in the third sector. The postholder will participate in activities including social media, media communications, event support, research, building and maintaining the organisation’s database, and supporting a variety of administrative needs across the organisation, with opportunities for engagement with members and programmes across the sector.
- Strong writing skills and good spoken English
- Attention to detail
- Strong IT literacy, including Microsoft Word, email and, ideally, WordPress
- A creative approach and willingness to put forward ideas
- Good organisational skills
- Personable and able to work with colleagues from across the organisation and sector
- Able to demonstrate the impact you expect the internship would have on your career development
See attached document for more details and how to apply: Projects and Communications Coordinator: Internship